Maui’s Famous Iao Valley ~Sara~

Park is one of the most visitedIao Valley is a well known landmark in Maui, Hawaii and many local people visit this site for it’s beautiful rivers, ponds, and vast wildlife. We went there last year with the Prebiloffs from Alaska to hike up the mountain and explore the vast species of plants and trees. And at the very top of the mountain there was this breath taking Taro patch (I’u). I enjoy visiting this site, the air is clean, the river is clean and I love the Hawaiian plants and animals too.

17 thoughts on “Maui’s Famous Iao Valley ~Sara~

1. hi my name is sam i live in the us and i whanted to say your picture is very cool and by the way u should visate my site………

2. Hey this Damian i agree that Hawaii is a beatiful and calm place my unkle has been to Hawaii and when ha came home he said it was so quiet and very relaxing he said

3. To all:
    Hi this is Ashley. This picture is from Iao Valley in Maui. I’m not sure how long the river is but its pretty big. I really love living in Hawaii. We got this picture off of the internet but we have all seen this site in person. If you ever get the chance to visit Maui you should come and see this amazing site.

4. Wow thats is a awesome picture of the Iao Valley.I always wanted to come to Hawaii.But I live in USA.I hope you could comment on my blog too.If you do just go on http://www.roycespowerhouse.edublogs.org/ then on the sidebar you’ll see block 1 and my name will be either Anh Thu or just Thu.So i hope you check mine bye!

5. Hey that was great.I love the picture and your blog.Hopefuly you can visit mine too.

Roycespowerhouse.edublogs.org then qluick on SarahC.
    Thanks bye.

6. Hello, my name is Jacob. I think that place is beautiful and I would want to visit there some day. I live in Yakima, Washington. I have to say that is a breath taking view. I hope you visit my site at:http://jacobpfmsr1.edublogs.org/
    Bye.

7. That is a ice picture who is that in the backround you should visit my blog at Jessesfmsr1.edublogs.org

8. Hi you may not know me but my name is Anthony Mendez.I live in Yakima,WA and I have to say youre blog is realy cool!Is the Iao Valley peaceful/quiet?

9. Hello, that’s a very awsome blog you did there I also like the picture you have on your blog is that a real picture of Ioa Vallley?You should really check out my blog at roycespowerhouse.edublogs.org.